Sorry, this job has expired.
Mi High Bakery is currently looking for hard-working, dedicated and experienced maintenance technicians to join our team.
If you want to work for a well established family owned company, this is the place!
As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for making repairs and corrections to machinery to insure the smooth running of bakery equipment.
• High school graduate or its equivalency manufacturing maintenance experience and/or training.
• Must Pass Drug Screen (Pre-Employment and Randoms).
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
• Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled to keep machinery in optimal condition.
• Perform repairs and corrections to machines as directed by the maintenance management.
• Self-audit equipment as preventative maintenance is performed on the equipment.
• Promptly respond to calls from production management.
• Perform diagnostic work.
• Notify maintenance management when outside vendor assistance is necessary.
• Inform maintenance management of timing issues when extensive repairs are required.
• Assist in keeping proper inventory of parts.
• Notify maintenance management of any deviations, difficulties, and inventory issues.
• Abide by all GMPs, Personal and Food Safety Rules.
• Able to stand, stoop, bend, and crouch on a regular basis.
• Able to sweep, mop, and do general wipe-down cleaning.
• Must be able to do the essential job functions as listed on attached sheet.
• Is knowledgeable in measuring devices and the bakery process, including timing issues.
• Possess understanding and fundamentals of electrical diagnosis, general concepts of hydraulics and pneumatics.
• Has knowledge of proper parts needed in various machines.
• Night Shift - 6pm - 6am
Established in 1985, Mile Hi Bakery produces quality baked products for national and regional restaurant chains, grocery stores and foodservice industry customers.
The company is family-owned and operated by the Taddonio family, and is known for progressive thinking in the baked goods industry.
Email your resume today!
The Mile Hi Companies are equal employment opportunity employers and will consider any applicant equally without regard to race, national origin, color, veteran status, disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, religion, age, gender, marital status or sexual orientation.